ABOUT THIS JOURNAL
Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra (JLTA) is an international mathematical journal founded at the middle of 2012. This journal is published by the IAU, Central Tehran Branch, and it appears four times a year. All papers published by Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra are rigorously peer reviewed, free of charge and open access. Articles that have previously been published, fully or in part, in a conference proceedings or else, should not be submitted to Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra for publication.
AIM AND SCOPE
Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra publishes original papers that advance study of linear algebra, topological algebras and their numerous applications. Particularly papers are sought that contribute new information to one of the fields of functional analysis and operator theory, convex analysis, matrix analysis, control and optimization, combinatorial linear algebra, ring theory and module theory, numerical linear algebra or immediate application of any of these fields to other branches of mathematics, including (but not limited to), differential equations, mathematical physics, geometry and probability.
It is my pleasure to inform you that the Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra has been accepted to be indexed in the Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC). We would like to draw your attention to a part of letter received from ISC at News menu.
NEW RULES FOR SUBMITTING A PAPER
1. The standard abbreviation form for this title is "J. Linear. Topological. Algebra.". If you need to cite this journal, please use this abbreviated form.
2. Since JLTA want to registration for the evaluation by ESCI-WOS and SCOPUS, please seriously avoid of self-citation and considering a special journal in your references.
3. This journal only accept Research and Original papers. Also, the Managing Editor will check the novelty of your paper by google scholar and the website of Crossref, and will reject your submitted paper if he find very similarity with other papers. Hence, please check you papers at address: https://www.crossref.org or check by a Plagiarism browser.
4. It is not allowed to have more that two submitted papers in one time, including papers with different coauthors. During the submission process, the corresponding author has to insert all names of coauthors keeping the order of names in the same way as it is in the submitted PDF file. Please note that changes of names or orders of names will not be accepted.
5. Before submission a paper, please prepare your manuscript according to Guide for Authors. The Managing Editor will check your submission and will back if you don't consider all of essentials. Also, accepted papers will be published if the corresponding author send Copy-Right form.
Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University
Soleimani Rad, Ghasem
Lau, Anthony To-Ming Rassias, Themistocles M. Jarosz, Krzysztof Medghalchi, Alireza Filali, Mahmoud Jafari, Farhad Kharaghani, Hadi Esslamzadeh, Gholamhossein Asgari, Mohammad Sadegh Gauthier, Paul M. Sanei, Masoud Borzooei, Rajab Ali Aghajani, Asadollah Mosleh, Maryam Dragomir, Silvestru S.
Guest Associate Editor:
Print ISSN: 2252-0201
Online ISSN: 2345-5934