Call for Paper
Special Issues on
Fixed Point Theory in Various Spaces; Theory, Methods and Applications
Over the past few decades, fixed point theory has been developed into a basic and useful tools for different branches of both pure and applied mathematics. In particular, it may be discussed as an essential subject of nonlinear functional analysis. Moreover, fixed point theory is one of the important tools to solve many problems in physics and engineering such as: the existence of solutions to integral equations, differential equations, matrix equations, dynamical systems, models in economy, game theory, fractals, graph theory, computer science and many other subjects.
The Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra has decided to publish two special issues about fixed point theory in various spaces and Its application. Accordingly, all interested researchers are invited to contribute to these special issues. Authors can submit their manuscripts through the Manuscript Tracking System at http://jlta.iauctb.ac.ir/contacts?_action=login.
When submitting your paper, be sure to specify that the paper is a contribution for the Special Issue of Fixed Point Theory in Various Spaces. All papers will be reviewed according to the high standards of JLTA. Accepted papers will be published online individually, before print publication.
Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra (JLTA) is indexed/abstracted in Mathematical Reviews; Zentralblatt MATH; Digital Mathematics Registry; Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ); Scientific Information Database; Google Scholar; Copernicus and etc. Also, JLTA apply for being indexed Clarivate Analytics (ISI) productions in due time.
Main topics of interest are (but not restricted to):
- History and Topological aspects of fixed point theory
- Fixed and Periodic point results in various metric spaces and their applications
- Common fixed point theorems in various metric spaces and their applications
- Coupled, tripled and n-tuple fixed point results in various metric spaces and their applications
- Fixed point results with respect to different distances in various and their applications
- Graphical fixed point theory
- Best proximity point and implementation of fixed point iteration processes
- Nonexpansive operators in different metric spaces and their applications
- Fixed points of set-valued mappings
- Simulations functions and fixed point theory
- Fixed points/Variational principles on a graph with applications to Behavioral Sciences, Game theory, and other areas
- Existence and uniqueness of solutions of different nonlinear equations
- Professor Hamidreza Rahimi, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
- Professor Billy Rhoades, Indiana University Bloomington, United States
- Professor Tatjana Dosenovic, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Professor Mujahid Abbas, Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan and University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Professor Erdal Karapinar, Atilim University, Turkey
- Professor Kamal Fallahi, Payame Noor University, Iran
- Professor Poom Kumam, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
- Professor Choonkil Park, Department of Mathematics, Hanyang University, Republic of Korea
- Professor Antoine Soubeyran, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Aix-Marseille University, CNRS & EHESS, Marseille, France
- Dr. Ghasem Soleimani Rad, Young Researchers and Elite club, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
- November 20, 2017 (Volume 6, Issue 4)
- June 20, 2018 (Volume 7, Issue 3) ((Submission is closed))
Review Process and Publication Date
- December 28, 2017 (Volume 6, Issue 4)
- September 28, 2018 (Volume 7, Issue 3)
For questions related to these special issues, please contact us either send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or use the contact form at http://jlta.iauctb.ac.ir/journal/contact.us.