NEW RULES FOR SUBMISSION
1. The standard abbreviation form for this title is "J. Linear. Topological. Algebra.". If you need to cite this journal, please use this abbreviated form.
2. Since JLTA want to registration for the evaluation by ESCI-WOS and SCOPUS, please seriously avoid of self-citation and considering a special journal in your references.
3. This journal only accept Research and Original papers. Also, the Managing Editor will check the novelty of your paper by google scholar and the website of Crossref, and will reject your submitted paper if he find very similarity with other papers. Hence, please check you papers at address: https://www.crossref.org or check by a Plagiarism browser.
4. It is not allowed to have more that two submitted papers in one time, including papers with different coauthors. During the submission process, the corresponding author has to insert all names of coauthors keeping the order of names in the same way as it is in the submitted PDF file. Please note that changes of names or orders of names will not be accepted.
5. Before submission a paper, please prepare your manuscript according to Guide for Authors. The Managing Editor will check your submission and will back if you don't consider all of essentials.