|Number of Volumes||10|
|Number of Issues||37|
|Number of Articles||255|
|Number of Contributors||435|
|View Per Article||4571.91|
|PDF Download Per Article||2962.93|
|Number of Submissions||453|
|Time to Accept (Days)||187|
|Number of Indexing Databases||20|
|Number of Reviewers||530|
ABOUT THIS JOURNAL
Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra (JLTA) is an international mathematical journal founded at the middle of 2012. This journal is published by the IAU, Central Tehran Branch, and it appears four times a year. All papers published by Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra are rigorously peer reviewed, free of charge and open access. Articles that have previously been published, fully or in part, in a conference proceedings or else, should not be submitted to Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra for publication.
AIM AND SCOPE
Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra publishes original papers that advance study of linear algebra, topological algebras and their numerous applications. Particularly papers are sought that contribute new information to one of the fields of functional analysis and operator theory, convex analysis, matrix analysis, control and optimization, combinatorial linear algebra, ring theory and module theory, numerical linear algebra or immediate application of any of these fields to other branches of mathematics, including (but not limited to), differential equations, mathematical physics, geometry and probability.
NEW Indexing (2021)
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Journal of Linear and Topological Algebra has been included in the list of scientific journals of Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT) and has been obtained the rank of "B" in 2021.
NEW comments and Editorial Board decisions (2021)
Please, before submitting a paper, see the section of guide for authors and read the following parts.
1. From 2021, this journal will accept Research papers, Review papers and Short communications. Also, we will check the novelty of all submitted papers by iThenticate http://www.ithenticate.com/ against plagiarism. Please, before submitting a manuscript, check your papers by a Plagiarism browser such as http://www.ithenticate.com/. Note that the similarities above 25% will not be accepted for the review process.
2. It is not allowed to have more than two submitted papers in one time, including papers with different coauthors. During the submission process, the corresponding author has to insert all names of coauthors keeping the order of names in the same way as it is in the submitted PDF file. Note that the changes of names or orders of names and the changes of the corresponding author will not be done after accepting a paper.
3. Before submitting a paper, please prepare your manuscript according to the Guide for Authors. The Managing Editor will check your submission and will back it if you don't consider all of the essentials. Also, accepted papers will be published if the corresponding author sends both completed Copy-Right forms.
4. The standard abbreviation form for this title is "J. Linear. Topological. Algebra.". If you need to cite this journal, please use this abbreviated form.
5. Since JLTA wants to register for the evaluation by ESCI-WOS and SCOPUS, please seriously avoid of self-citation and consider a special journal in your references.
Soleimani Rad, Ghasem
Lau, Anthony To-Ming Rassias, Themistocles M. Jarosz, Krzysztof Medghalchi, Alireza Filali, Mahmoud Jafari, Farhad Kharaghani, Hadi Esslamzadeh, Gholamhossein Asgari, Mohammad Sadegh Gauthier, Paul M. Sanei, Masoud Borzooei, Rajab Ali Aghajani, Asadollah Mosleh, Maryam Dragomir, Silvestru S.
Print ISSN: 2252-0201
Online ISSN: 2345-5934